Have you ask yourself why most candidates of the Post-UTME keep failing their exams and keep rewriting for the same examination over and over. This has increased the number of students that sits for the exam every year.This piece is going to show you the reasons behind the failures, preparation tips and success tips.
REASONS FOR FAILURE
- 75% of students fail because of lack of preparation.
- 25% fails because of lack of material or proper guidance.
If you fail to prepare for exams, then prepare to fail.
PREPARATION/SUCCESS TIPS: In writing an exam,
· Ensure that you are properly guided. If possible, attend lectures, visit past questions and most importantly, make sure you read your books/materials according to the course outline or scheme of work provided by the examination body.
· In the same vein, look for materials that are related to the course or subject and study it. There is a saying that "a stitch in time saves nine".
· Talking about materials, please do well to get the Post-UTME past-questions of your choice institutions if you have not done so already. It is one material you shouldn't neglect.
· Don't wait till few weeks to exam before you start your preparation. If possible, take mock exams to see where you are lagging behind and you can equally join any good study groups.
NOTE: Early and proper preparation is what you need to pass your post-UTME in flying colours.